As Colorado’s outdoor living experts, we excel at creating custom, yet practical outdoor living spaces for you and your family. Our designs add usable square footage to your home and increase its resale value, along with creating the luxurious home additions you’ve read about in magazines.
So what materials do we use to create our masterpieces? Our skilled contractors use a wide range of quality products including:
- Redwood: A very popular choice, this material is naturally insect and rot-resistant. Additionally, it has a natural look, it’s naturally stable, and it resists warping. The stability of Redwood keeps decks looking great for a longer period of time. Because it contains little to no resins, it retains finishes better than many other types of wood.
- Mahogany: Consumers often seek mahogany for furniture such as benches or planter boxes. This highly sought-after wood is attractive and strong, and we enjoy working with it because it cuts well, sands down smoothly, revealing an attractive grain that can be finished and polished to a glossy shine. With its visual appeal and rugged endurance, it is no wonder that so many of our customers choose it for furniture options.
- Ipe: A hardwood from the rain forests of Brazil, this is the perfect wood for decks. Harder than nails, this wood is dense and often needs to be pre-drilled before being connected. The appearance of the wood is similar to that of mahogany, and is gaining popularity for its strength and durability. It can easily last upwards of 25 years and it’s eco-friendly as well.
- Composite Decking: This man-made material is composed of recycled materials, making it an environmentally friendly option for decks. This wood grain option possesses a rich, natural-looking, wood grain color that will resist fading, warping and staining over time. It’s easy to clean with soap and water and lasts for 25+ years.
To help you decide what materials you want to build with, we are happy to offer a complimentary consultation meeting to help you understand exactly what you’re looking for in a deck, and of course we’ll provide you with a free estimate on project costs. Once you’ve decided which materials you want to build with, we then help you design a deck that will be both practical and affordable. The sky is the limit, as you add all of your own personal touches and watch your design become a reality. Add lights, benches, planter boxes, privacy walls and sound systems to your outside oasis to make your outdoor living spot become the haven you’ve always wanted.
In addition to customized decks, we can also provide:
- Hot Tub Enclosures – Protect your hot tub or spa investment with a quality hot tub enclosure. This ensures your tub will last for many years to come with an attractive gazebo or other design to surround your tub and provide privacy from neighboring eyes. You’ll be able to use your tub any time of the day or night and know you won’t be bothering anyone around you.
- Outdoor Grill Areas – Sit down with one of our designers to discuss how your outdoor kitchen designs can become a reality. Discuss your ideas with our experts, from something simple like a basic fire pit for your guests to gather around to an outdoor chef’s oasis. We help you focus on the basics, adding in all of the amenities you want and need to create the perfect outdoor space for grilling, entertaining and family activities. You’re certain to end up with a first-rate grilling arena you can enjoy spring, summer and beyond. We have designs to fit every budget too.
- Shade Structures – When your backyard or pool area has no trees or awning to provide shade, a shade structure can be just the solution. Despite the hot sun bearing down, you still want to be outside enjoying your deck and pool. We can create a structure to shade your area, offering you the coverage you need for maximum comfort and protection.
- Fire Pits – Great for cooking but also a great entertainment space, these handcrafted centerpieces can be as big and bold or simple as you desire. Sit down in our consultation meeting and tell our designer what it is you’re looking for, how one of these pits can enhance your deck or if you’re looking to build a deck, how to include one. We can show you some examples of previous work we’ve completed and how we can work within your budget.
While the projects listed above are just a few examples of the custom of work we do, your dream is our next project. Talk with one of our representatives today about how we can work with you to make your patio/deck/gazebo dreams come true. Whether you’ve seen it in a magazine or on a home and garden television show, it’s a good bet we can re-create it for you. Give us a call to take advantage of a complimentary consultation and to get your free estimate today.